Our firm provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles.
TAX DOCTOR MISSION STATEMENT
“We will guide our customers in making the right decision for their financial future through education, communication and uncompromising personalized service which will exceed our client’s expectations.
- We are committed to “Leading Small Businesses and Individuals to Success.
- We are committed to excellence and the highest ethical standards.
- We will provide tax return preparation, financial and tax planning, bookkeeping and payroll services, value added consulting, business development, and accounting services with innovative strategies to our clients.
- We will introduce and refine our products and services to meet tomorrow’s opportunities for our firm and our customers.
- We will support an environment that empowers all team members to achieve their professional and personal goals.
- Our enjoyable entrepreneurial culture will allow our team to maintain a family and friendly focus, while being rewarded for their effort and risk taking.
- We will give back to the community using our resources and the blessings we have received.
- Our commitment to these values and vision will result in leading our clients and team members to success.
In summary, we will boldly go where no accounting and tax firm has gone before.”
Tax Doctor has the following positions available:
Tax Preparer(seasonal): We are seeking individuals with prior tax preparation experience to join our team to help our clients this upcoming tax season. Job duties include entering client data into our tax software, inquiring about their tax situations, assisting partners with return completion.
Must have verifiable prior tax preparation experience, must be good with computer software and also have good communication skills. We offer a competitive hourly rate, flexible work hours and a great work environment.
CSR(seasonal and full time): We are looking for one person to join us on permanent full time basis. Also, we are looking for people to work seasonal during the tax season. This person is responsible for handling all aspects of inbound calls from clients to make their tax appointments, keeping track of our process in our tax management system, assisting clients with various tax matters.
This person must have strong customer service background, experience working with people on a daily basis, outgoing and friendly personality. Must also be able to multi task and well as run multiple computer programs.
Appointment Setters: We are looking for people to join us in making outbound calls during the day to businesses asking them for an appointment for us to visit with them about their accounting and tax needs. This position is part time and we are seeking people to work in the mornings 9-1pm and 1-4pm. This position requires prior telemarketing experience and a great phone voice and the ability to read scripts while sounding conversational.
Fax resume and references to or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check this page from time to time for specific employment opportunities.
Please mail resume to:
3512 Ingersoll Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50312